What a better way to celebrate the holidays with confetti cake! I got this recipe form New Junior Cookbook! Enjoy!
Here it is:
1-1/4 cups of all purpose flour
3/4 cups of gran. sugar
1-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk
1/3 cups butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons of rainbow sprinkles
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Put flour,sugar,baking powder, and salt in the mixing bowl. Add milk,butter, and vanilla to the dry ingredients.
- Beat with electric mixer on low until blended.
- Add egg. Beat on low again until mixed
- By hand stir in the sprinkles. Then put into a 8 inch. square baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 min. Check with toothpick, after time is up.
- Frost and add a few more sprinkles for looks!
I hope you enjoyed this post! This serves 8.
-xoxo The Cooking Queen!